Netwars Academy 2016 will take us down the rabbit hole of Intrusion Detection. Join us in this exclusive event to learn how to detect an intrusion and how to follow the clues that will lead us through a wonderland of methods and tools in search of our quarry. Our training this year will consist of 2 self-directed mini-courses leading us to the in-person event.
We will be sending out an email with a link to download the materials to all registered attendees on September 12th for the first mini course. An additional email will be sent on September 19th for the second mini course. Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.
In-Person Conference (October 1st, 9am – 5pm)
- Introductions and Logistics (15 minutes)
- Distribute Intrusion Scenario (30 minutes)
- Intrusion Detection: Tying it all Together (30 minutes)
- Intrusion Exercise (2 hours)
- Lunch/Networking (1 hour) – with sponsor briefs
- Intrusion Exercise – Continued (2 hours)
- Break (15 minutes)
- Exercise Review (1 hour)
- Door Prizes (15 minutes)
- Wrap-up (15 minutes)
There are only 40 tickets available, so register today to secure your spot!
Thank you to our Sponsors: