2018 Schedule & Welcome New Members
Welcome new Lansing ISSA chapter members!
Since the start of the new year, we’ve had a few additions to our Lansing ISSA chapter network. Thank you for joining us Alexis Duffey, James McQuaid, James Clark Jr, and Hiram Miller III! We also would like to recognize our 2018 executive board members, who you can reach out to through their position title corresponding email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by contacting email@example.com:
- President: Kelley Goldblatt
- Vice President: Deb Fett
- Treasurer: Desiree Cook
- Secretary/Webmaster: Katelyn Coberley
- Meeting Director: James McQuaid
Upcoming Meeting Dates
The following dates and locations are the planned chapter meetings for the rest of 2018. The December meeting will be our annual chapter luncheon – members and guests are welcome!
- 3/15/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 4/19/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 5/17/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- June and July 2018 – TBD
- 8/16/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 9/20/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 10/18/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 11/15/2018 – MSU FCU Farm Lane Location, 730-930
- 12/13/2018 – MSU FCU HQ2 room 2055, 11:30-1:30 pm
If you need CPE forms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and list any chapter meetings you attended to receive recognition. If your name corresponds with our records, we’ll send a copy your way.
The Marketing Director and Education Director positions are still open for Lansing ISSA members who may be interested in taking a more active role with the organization.
We’re always looking for new speakers! If you’d like to present to a captive audience of information security professionals and students at one of our upcoming meetings on a topic in the field, reach out to email@example.com to let us know.
The Lansing ISSA chapter appreciates the location sponsorship of MSUFCU!